« Home 

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 

DBMS Blogs Moved

Hello
For those who don't know, I had my blogs about my DBMS project here. I have moved them to another web space and decided to put here general blogs about any thing related to software.

For those who don't know me, I am Mohammad Adel, cofounder and software developer at Optimize, an Egyptian software company.
Here you are some quick information about me:
  • 21 Years old.
  • .NET Microsoft Certified Application Developer- .NET MCAD.
  • C++ and C# programmer.
  • Experience with graphics programming using Directx - graphics programming was and still, the most beloved programming to me, although I have no time to practice it now.

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Mohammad Adel
  • From Cairo, Egypt
  • I am an Eyptian developer @ optimize software company.
My profile

Previous posts